We're now Pagans!


Erbas has now been sold and we've moved onwards and upwards to a Westerly 33 ketch we've renamed "Pagan"

Come and visit our new blog at svpagan.blogspot.co.uk

Sunday 29 September 2013

New articles

I've added the first of no doubt several articles to the permanent pages (links to the right)

The main article is all about Erbas

The second article is a discourse on my reasons for rejecting the stated date of the boat (1970) in favour of her being several years younger

PS. In theory, this blog should now be off Googles blogspot and running on sverbas.org.uk under Wordpress. Trouble is, try as I might, I'm not getting on very well with Wordpress! I'll have to put that to one side for now due to lack of time and stick with Blogger until I can spend more time learning my way around the Wordpress software

No comments:

Post a Comment