We're now Pagans!


Erbas has now been sold and we've moved onwards and upwards to a Westerly 33 ketch we've renamed "Pagan"

Come and visit our new blog at svpagan.blogspot.co.uk

Monday 28 October 2013

The Great Storm of October 2013

Well it fairly lived up to expectations judging from the weather station readouts - gusts of up to 70 knots plus in the Thames Estuary area. The live webcam at the yacht station doesn't give a great view of the river but what could be seen looked rough as hell

A friends yacht ashore in the yard was blown over along with two others and, most worryingly, there are vague reports of a blue hulled yacht ashore against the sea wall

We've not heard anything from the marina so we're praying it isn't Erbas ...

2 comments:

  1. My name is Adam I work at fambridge yacht haven and I am saddend to say it was erbas that went adrift however me and my crew managed to bring her back to safety and tired up on another trot. I do believe you have no reason to panic and she is very safe but please feel free to contact me and I can talk you through. Kind regards Adam Coleman 07949715919

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for the news Adam, it was a trying day not helped by the total failure of all my communications! I'll be in touch later

      Delete