We're now Pagans!


Erbas has now been sold and we've moved onwards and upwards to a Westerly 33 ketch we've renamed "Pagan"

Come and visit our new blog at svpagan.blogspot.co.uk

Tuesday 29 October 2013

The sigh of relief was probably heard in Outer Mongolia!

I've spoken to Adam at the marina this morning and it turns out Erbas took the mooring sinker for a wander. It wasn't the strops that went which is a big relief as there was nothing I could have done to prevent it happening

As far as the marina staff could tell there's no damage although I have let our insurers know that we've had an incident in case we find a problem at the weekend

The marina staff have been wonderful, our forum friends have been marvellous and my social circles have been fantastic!

I'm feeling very very happy so I'm going to bed :D

No comments:

Post a Comment