We're now Pagans!


Erbas has now been sold and we've moved onwards and upwards to a Westerly 33 ketch we've renamed "Pagan"

Come and visit our new blog at svpagan.blogspot.co.uk

Monday 9 March 2015

The best laid plans..

.. of the skipper of Erbas can be easily scuppered by feeding him beer and dangling the possibility of an audience under his nose!

By happy happenstance, the first weekend of our planned Spring Cruise to Furrin' Parts is, I've discovered, the weekend of the Fambridge River Festival here at the Yacht Station

And there's a lack of music which is just too tempting for this old folkie to ignore!

So after consulting with the crew and the shore staff, we've decided to delay our departure until the Monday and join in the fun at our home port

It's also a bit of a business opportunity which I can't ignore as I can have a little stand to advertise my services (I'll have to figure out what I could do with that) and I'll maybe do a festival special offer on VHF tests or something of that kidney

No comments:

Post a Comment