We're now Pagans!


Erbas has now been sold and we've moved onwards and upwards to a Westerly 33 ketch we've renamed "Pagan"

Come and visit our new blog at svpagan.blogspot.co.uk

Friday 9 May 2014

2014 Spring Cruise - Day 1 supplement

Firstly to all who have expressed concern (my wife) I just had a bit of a scarey time getting out to Erbas in our not very good rigid tender. Nobody drownded.

To all the rest of you mickey taking beggars, yah boo sucks!

And on to the weather forecast...

Sunday is definitely looking like a non-starter. Monday is looking 50/50

I think we're looking at Tuesday before the cruise properly gets under way. If things carry on shaping up the way it's looking and IF we can sneak a bit of Northwards progress out of Monday I'm still optimistic about making it to North Norfolk by the latter part of the week

From there we shall have to see but as things stand I'll be happy if we don't spend the whole week stuck in the river!

No comments:

Post a Comment