We're now Pagans!


Erbas has now been sold and we've moved onwards and upwards to a Westerly 33 ketch we've renamed "Pagan"

Come and visit our new blog at svpagan.blogspot.co.uk

Monday 1 September 2014

Insurance in the nick of time

Had a sudden thought a few minutes ago and dug through the pile of mail in the "I might get around to it eventully tray".

Retreiving the renewal notice from GJW, I got on the phone PDQ to renew the policy 'cos it runs out tomorrow!

Quickly done over the phone, rather less than two hundred quid and that's us covered for another year

While I was on I double checked that I had added both dinghies and the outboard to the policy, I had!

Looks like we could have a nice day or two to start our next trip off but it might be building up to be a bit breezy over the weekend and into next week. If that holds true I think we'll just spend a few days at Fambridge doing a few jobs on the boat and then have a gentle potter around the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment