We're now Pagans!


Erbas has now been sold and we've moved onwards and upwards to a Westerly 33 ketch we've renamed "Pagan"

Come and visit our new blog at svpagan.blogspot.co.uk

Friday 15 May 2015

Sun, sea and varnish

After waking up at silly o clock yesterday, I reversed the trend today and didn't stir until nearly nine

It was a lovely morning, much better than forecast and I cracked on with the last of the sanding and then set about the first coat of Woodskin

The effort was worthwhile, the woodwork looks a million times better already and there's at least one if not two more coats to go on

That done, I set about having a bit of a tidy up but part way through I was distracted by the sight of the boat a couple of pontoons over hauling his anchor windlass down the deck

A wander over and a chat led to my fetching the tools to remove the cover and have a look at its internals. No obvious sign of a reason for it to be defunct so I pointed the owner in the direction of the nearest electric motor menders and we repaired to the bar for a beer

The beer turned into quite a few beers and some grub! There endeth the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment